Open for any players born in 2006 (U14), 2005 (U15) and 2003/2004 (U17).
- This annual 11-aside program duration will be 10 months, starting the week of January 6th 2020 and running until October 31st 2020.
- In January & February the program will consist of one gym session at an HCU area gym, as well as 1-2 sessions of off-field sessions.
- In March, each team will train twice a week with both sessions being held indoors at Soccer Nova Scotia.
- During the month of March, full 11-aside indoor games will commence.
- In April & May teams will move outside to train, continuing to have two turf sessions per week.
- Games will remain indoors in April, but will move outside from May to October.
- Training will increase to three times a week in the months of June, July & August, with one outdoor turf session and two grass sessions at an HCU area field.
- From September to November the program will include one outdoor turf session per week, which will allow players to play high school soccer for the 2020 season if they wish.
- Coaches will be required to obtain the C License Coaching Certification in order to become a Lead Coach, or C License Trained to be an Assistant Coach in the annual 11-aside U14, U15 & U17 AAA Performance Program.
* NOTE: Location of training venues may change subject to booking availability.